ATM Metallographic Equipment • Leica SEM & TEM Sample Prep Equipment
Nikon Microscopes • Digital Cameras & Image Analysis Software • Mager Consumables
Mager Scientific has provided sample preparation equipment and optical solutions to the fields of metallography, microscopy and electron microscopy since 1961. We are located just outside of Ann Arbor, in the heart of the automotive industry, and supply a research and development community that includes the University of Michigan, Michigan State University and Wayne State University.
Everything your lab needs
We are a unique equipment dealer that specializes in the sample preparation process for a wide variety of labs. From high-end medical research to metallurgical testing, we have sample preparation equipment and digital imaging solutions that will make your lab a model for efficiency and effectiveness.
All the brands you want
We carry only the best brands for your lab's sample preparation equipment and scientific analysis needs:
- ATM Metallographic Equipment
- Leica EM Sample Preparation Equipment
- Nikon Microscope Systems and Digital Imaging
- Photometrics, QImaging, SPOT, MediaCybernetics and more!
Digital imaging for any budget
- Nikon Digital Sight Cameras and NIS Elements Software
- Cameras from: QImaging, Photometrics, SPOT, Dage and pco. (formerly Cooke)
- Imaging Software from: MediaCybernetics, MetaMorph, QImaging and NorPix
Enjoy the new website
Our job as a dealer is to provide you an array of outstanding products and exceptional customer service. We have redesigned MAGERsci.com and it has never been easier to locate, educate, and share products!
- Send eConfigs as a Wishlist
- Send eConfigs directly to Mager
- Checkbox filtering!