Compact, Durable Design
The compact design employs internal turrets that keep dust off the illumination filters, maintaining bright uniform illumination. Also, the power supply is built-in to save space.
- Controls - All controls are on the front of the instrument for maximum operability.
- Quick Status Check - The observation position of the objective lens and sample can be checked easily from the microscope's front panel.
- Analyzer/Polarizer Interlock Mechanism - Links the attachment/release of the analyzer/polarizer.
- Brightfield/Darkfield Auto-aperture Switching - The field stop and aperture stop automatically open when switched from brightfield to darkfield. When returning to brightfield observation,the previous field and aperture stop settings are reproduced.
- Flash Prevention Mechanism - Reflection flashes when switching objective lenses are automatically prevented.
World-class CFI60 Optical System
Nikon's world-class CFI60 optics provide clear, high-contrast brightfield images and darkfield images with three times the brightness of conventional models.
- Top optical performance in all observation methods
- Optimized for advanced digital imaging
- Provide flat and sharp images
- Lead-free optical system
- Newly developed metallurgical objectives available
- Extra low magnification objective 1x, 2.5x with excellent flatness
- Top quality high magnification objectives (50x, 100x)
Improved uniformity of illumination delivers clear images, especially for digital imaging.
Wide Field of View
The MA200 features a super-wide field of view with an eyepiece diameter of 25mm. With the combination of the newly developed 1x objective lens, a sample of 25mm diameter can be observed in a single field of view.
Nikon's Camera Control Unit and NIS-Elements Imaging Software allow the user to perform everything from basic image capture to the measurement, analysis, and management of captured images.